Thursday, March 02, 2006

What to Say?

This is (obviously) the first entry of my blog. I'm not sure exactly what to say, so I'll just start blogging about things that are happening.

The most important thing going on in my life right now is that I'm pregnant - 24 weeks to be exact. We've found out that we're having a little girl, and I can feel her moving inside of me now. It's such a wonderful feeling. I can't help but think that this is how my mother felt when I was inside her. Life is so cool that way.

OK, I'll keep the first post short. Maybe I'll be inspired to post again soon.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Yay! You're finally up. Say hello to the little girl.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

Congratulations on both baby and blog! Maybe one day I'll actually post something, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home