Monday, March 06, 2006




Eric and I spent a wonderful night at the Thayer Hotel in West Point, NY last Friday. The hotel, which is registered as a historic hotel, is absolutely beautiful and is actually on the grounds of the military academy. Our room had a gorgeous view of the Hudson River. Despite the cold, we were able to enjoy ourselves. For me, it was just great getting out of the norm to enjoy each other in a different setting. Plus, we really want to take advantage of these last 3 months before the baby comes and do things we probablly won't be able to do for quite some time. Hope you like the pictures.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

I thought that first picture was of the Bronx. Close enough, I guess. Nice.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Honey, if you think that is beautiful, you've spent too much time in The Bronx! Come west, young woman. Come west!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger D.J. said...

OK, so I thought it was beautiful. But I will agree that it does look somewhat like Riverdale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home