Friday, September 29, 2006

Chester


Our beloved cat Chester has been missing for two days. I keep hoping to hear his little meow outside our door, but so far I've heard nothing. This morning, Charlotte and I went for a stroll through the neighborhood to try and found him, but still nothing. I'm getting very worried that something has happened to him. His brother is very lonely without him - he keeps looking out the window and has even shown an interest in going outside, which is completely unlike him.

Chester has always been the more adventurous kitty. He's the one who loved to go outside on our balcony in Riverdale, and he even managed to catch 2 chipmunks and bring them into the apartment as gifts. We knew he would love being able to explore the outside world in San Antonio, but were worried that he'd get lost. I put a collar and ID tag with our number on him for this very reason. His first trip outside in San Antonio was very brief, his next a little longer, but now I fear we've lost him forever.

Hopefully someone will find him and call us.

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Oh Chester! :(

Andrea's probably right thought - first time out and about, he's going to take advantage of it.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

But hey, weren't you talking about leaving him in the apartment in Riverdale? Or was that me?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger D.J. said...

Very funyy Litttle Light. We did joke that we'd leave them in the apartment in Riverdale, but we would never have done that - that's what their previous owner did to them.

Poor little Chester. Charlotte and I went looking for him again. Henry (his brother) is so upset that he vomitted on my dad's carpet. I can't believe he made it all the way from the Bronx to Texas only to get lost.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Heartbreaking! Let us know when he's back safe at home.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Eric Livingston said...

Wow D.J. I just caught up a bit on your blog. How exciting that you and Eric have moved back to SA.

Are you guys going to be at Zoe this weekend? I know it's a bit harder to make trips like that with a little one, but I hope you guys are coming. I'd love to catch up with you some more.

Take care!

EL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home