Friday, August 04, 2006

Love Songs With New Meanings


This week, Charlotte began smiling at me. It's the sweetest most heart-warming experience I've ever had. She loves me, she really loves me!

It's gotten me to think about love songs in a new way. All of those great romantic loves songs can also apply to a love between a mother and her child. Here are some of my favorite lyrics from love songs that now have a new meaning to me.

1.) "When I see you smile, I can face the world."

2.) "You are so beautiful to me."

3.) "You are the sunshine of my life."

4.) "How wonderful life is now you're in the world."

5.) "Cherish is the word I use to describe you."

6.) "You'll never know how much I really love you, you'll never know how much I really care."

7.) "Maybe I'm amazed at the way I love you all the time."

8.) "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray."

9.) "My endless love."

10.) "Love you forever and forever, love you with all my heart. Love you whenever we're together, love you when we're apart."

I'm sure the list could go on and on. If you have any song suggestions, pass them along. I love singing to Charlotte, and she seems to enjoy it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home