Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sit-Ups and Grandma

I did two sit-ups tonight. I had planned on doing about 25, but I couldn't. I was completely astounded with how hard it was. It's going to take some doing to get back into shape. One step (or sit-up) at a time - that's my motto right now.

I haven't had much time to blog or even think about blogging lately. My mom went back to Texas this past Tuesday so now I'm living in the full reality of motherhood. She did so much for me and Charlotte while she was here. I started missing her the second she walked out the door. That night she left I had to interrupt my dinner to feed Charlotte and Henry (our dog-like cat) decided to eat my dinner. I was completely helpless and just watched him enjoy my food. If my mom had been there, Henry would not have gotten away with it.

And of course, no post would be complete without a recent picture of Charlotte. Here she is with her grandma.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Charlotte looks so happy. I loved her response when we all said goodbye to her on Saturday - like "this is for me??"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home