Friday, October 06, 2006

Plague of Butterflies

San Antonio has been hit with a plague of butterflies. I don't know where they came from, or why they're here, but they're here, and they're very annoying. We noticed them a few days ago while driving home. Eric asked me what they were, and I said they must be little leaves (it is theoretically fall, right?) blowing in the wind. But then, they splattered on our windshield and we knew they couldn't be leaves. Once we got out of our car, we could tell they were little butterflies. Sounds cute? Well, they're not cute butterflies, they're more like insects, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that there are literally millions of them flying around Northwest San Antonio. I must kill hundreds of them every time I take the car out for an errand. There is no point in washing the car until they decide to leave the area.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Well then you'd better just move back to New York - no plague of butterflies here! Just the occasional annoying block party or murder.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Splat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home