Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Kitties


I love cats, and I can't understand people who don't. Over the years, I've had the privilege of having many cats, and they have all been special to me. Right now, Eric and I have two precious kitties - Henry and Chester, pictured above. Henry is to the left, and Chester to the right. Eric was initially hesitant about adopting cats, but has since called our kitties "the best investment we've ever made". They truly bring joy to our lives.

So, here are some of my favorite moments with Henry and Chester:

1.) The night Chester brought in a chipmunk from our balcony and gently presented him to us in our living room. The chipmunk, naturally, ran to find a hiding place behind our TV, and Eric and I had the pleasure of coaxing him out of there and getting him back outside where he belongs - no easy feat!

2.) Watching Chester and Henry groom each other. It's so precious to see the bond they share as brothers.

3.) Watching Chester and Henry fight, which is another part of being brothers I guess.

4.) Coming home every night and seeing Henry jump up on our bed and roll over in the cutest way just to get attention.

5.) Waking up every morning to Chester's hunger meows. He always thinks I'm going to forget to feed him.

Soon, Henry and Chester will have to get use to a little baby in the house and I'm sure they won't appreciate the lack of attention they'll receive from me. For now, I'll just smother on the love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home