Friday, October 20, 2006

Bits and Pieces

* Charlotte loves for me to sing to her, but this morning while singing "Somewhere Out There", I hit a bad high note and she raised her eyebrows and looked at me like it was the worst thing she'd ever heard in her life. I burst out laughing. She already has a discerning ear!

* I love Tim Gunn from Project Runway. He's co-hosting with Kelly Rippa today and I just think he's adorable. He's so prim and proper, but still warm and down to earth. I know he'd shun just about everything I wear, but I still think we'd get along.

* We're closing on our house today. I did the walk through yesterday and there were still some things that need to be finished or touched up. I'm going by before the closing to make sure they're done, and hopefully, all will be well and we'll move into our new home tomorrow.

* Because we're moving, I won't have internet access for a few days. We hope to be up and running by Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Good luck with the closing and post pictures!

I love Tim Gunn too. He would never shun what you're wearing, just offer some helpful advice and tell you to "make it work."

P.S. Did you get my text about you singing to Charlotte? She was being a very demanding little baby in my dream. I tried to harmonize with you, but she wasn't having any of it.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger kenny said...

Best of luck with the move guys!

My girls look at me like that all the time when I sing to them... guess I now know why! :)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Audra McDonald was on Lincoln Center Live last week doing an American Songbook solo show. She said her daughter had never liked her singing to her and her friends said she would grow out of it, but she hasn't. She says it "makes her ears cry!" So you are the lucky one!

Congrats on closing.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

Woo! New house, here you come!

I also like Tim Gunn; he just seems like a nice guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home