Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Still Unpacking

Howdy ya'll. Just kidding.

We're still unpacking, but are nearly done. The main thing we have left to do is put up our pictures, which I think will make everything feel more homey. They're finishing putting in the grass today (finally), but the downside is that now we have to start watering it. I already got frustrated this morning with the hose because it sprayed me more than the yard. I've got to figure out how to get the hose better attached to the faucet. Ah, the joys of home ownership. I'm kind of missing co-op living at the moment - we had no yard to stress about.

In other news, we're leaving for Puerto Rico tomorrow for a wedding. Eric's sister, Erika (yes, she's named after Eric), is getting married on Saturday. We're looking forward to introducing Charlotte to her Puerto Rican relatives, and the Caribbean scenery will be pretty nice too.

Still haven't taken any pictures of the house, but I promise I will soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Garden hose drama hilarious. Have fun on your trip. And yes, please get house photos up soon!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good to hear that you are in the house now. Hope to run in to you again soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home