Friday, February 02, 2007

Sick Again

Charlotte and I have colds again. Very annoying, but she is handling it better than I am. She's very much into talking now, and continues to say "da da da da da" through a dripping nose. I especially enjoy the mucus bubbles she creates. The only time she complains is when I try to wipe her nose clean, or suction out the mucus - she hates that!

I didn't get sick the entire time I was pregnant with Charlotte, but now I seem to be getting sick every time something goes around. Why? It's probably because I'm no longer on those gigantic vitamins they prescribe to pregnant women. I wonder if I passed this cold along to Charlotte or if she passed it along to me. It doesn't matter. I guess we're destined to be sick at the same time since we spend all of our waking hours together. Which leads me to wonder, when is she going to say "ma ma"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home