Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pregnant Avatar - Pajama Lover

Check out my latest Avatar. She's pregnant!! Finally, a more realistic version of the me I am right now. Thanks Little Light for letting me know about this. I also love that she's wearing pajamas.

Ask anyone who knows me well, or has been my roommate, and they will let you know that I wear pajamas every chance I get. I don't understand people who lounge around their own house in actual outfits. Why? Why not put on your most comfortable pair of pj's before deciding to relax on the couch?

My mom traditionally gets me a pair of pajamas every Christmas. This year, I got maternity pajamas, and I have worn them out - literally. The pants have a hole in them (thanks to one of the kitties), and the top has been washed so many times that it barely fits me (I'm sure my growing belly has some blame in this too).

Anyway, I love my new Avatar - I may never change her until after the baby is born!

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

I don't wear real outfits in the house, but I can't stay in my pajamas - actually, I don't really wear pajamas, I wear nightgowns and I can't stay in them if I'm in the house all day, so I've bought "lounging clothes" which works just in case one of my neighbors knock.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

Also, I've decided I need a whip for my avatar.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

I don't think she's showing up yet for some reason (probably because my computer is wonky). You and your love affair with pajamas! But I totally understand -- especially after living and working here. The first thing I want to do when I get home is to get as comfortable as possible.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger D.J. said...

I think I might have to shift to the lounge clothes thing after the baby. I don't think I'll want to be in the same outfit 24/7.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

I love it!!! That's perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home