Thursday, March 23, 2006

Unrelated Thoughts and Events

I went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly prenatal exam. I don't want to explain the reasons why, but I had to get a shot. I was shocked when the nurse told me she would give it to me in my butt. I haven't had a shot administered in that way since elementary school.

________________________________________________

One good reason to have a husband when you're pregnant: He's there to hoist you up after a long bath!

_________________________________________________

Everyone should see the documentary "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price". I always knew that Wal-Mart was evil, but I never knew just how far they go to make a ridiculous profit. They are the true 'Evil Empire' and I take back everything negative I've said about the Yankees (well, almost).

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Little Light said...

Well, finally you get it just as you're leaving. Thanks for the laughs.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Eric Livingston said...

D.J.!!!!!

Hey girl, I found you via your post on BST's blog. I'm so excited for you and Eric that you are about to welcome a little baby into this world! That is so great. I know you will be a wonderful mom. Just get ready for some sleep deprivation. Two of our three kids still get up multiple times in the night. Don't worry, though, you'll get used to it.

Dixie and I have moved to Jackson, MS. I accepted a worship minister position at the Meadowbrook C of C. I've been here less than a month, but it's going great so far.

You better be planning to bring that baby to the Zoe conference!

Go Spurs Go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home