Thursday, April 06, 2006

Walking Slowly with a Limp

I'm longing for the days when I first noticed that I was walking slowly (People Passing Me By) because now not only do I walk slowly, but I also limp around. Right before we left for Puerto Rico, I noticed that my right foot was swelling more than my left and that the top of that foot hurt when I walked or put any kind of pressure on it. I tried to ignore it, but it didn't get any better the entire week we were in Puerto Rico, and it still isn't better now. I was sad that I couldn't bare the pain enough to walk through some of the hiking trails of El Yunque (the rainforest), and that I quickly ran out of steam while shopping in Old San Juan. How annoying is that? Just two days ago, I limped my way home from the bus stop and burst into tears when Eric asked me how I was doing.

From all accounts, what I'm experiencing is quite normal, so I guess this is something I'm just going to have to endure. And, I realize that I am blessed and privileged to be carrying this child. I continue to feel more and more love for her every day.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Little Light said...

Your avatar is just as cute as you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home