Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Charlotte Turns One!


Happy first birthday Charlotte! One year ago today you were only a few hours old, and our lives have never been the same – in fact, they have never been better. Everyday it is a blessing to wake up and see your sweet face smiling back at me. Recently, you’ve learned how to give kisses, and your kisses are the sweetest I’ve ever received. You like to linger on my cheek or my lips and make sound effects, a drawn out “mmmm” sound. True, you won’t kiss me when I ask, but when you do I know it’s because you really want to show just how much you love me.

To quote the Beatles yet again, “I love you, I love you, I love you. That’s all I want to say.”

9 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger J-Wild said...

Happy Birthday! I cannot believe it.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie Miller said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte. She is beautiful and so happy. Look at all that hair, so georgous. I don't think Mattie will ever have that much hair.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Laura said...

One already? Hard to believe! She is adorable. We miss you guys!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Sue said...

what a cutie Charlotte is growing up to be.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Kester Smith... said...

she is beautiful. we need to get her and harry together sometime, now that you're back closer. hope things are going well with you.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger OperaBarbie said...

Wow!!! Happy Birthday, Charlotte! It feels like it was only a few weeks ago... She's so beautiful!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte! You are so precious!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm very late in catching up on the blog (I, too, have not kept up on mine), but this post made me have a little tear! Very sweet. And happy belated to Charlotte.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home